Play in our official West March-Style, community-driven D&D campaign!
How does it work…?
- Players will create 5e D&D characters
- Characters will begin each session in the town of Haven at The Battle Standard Pub & Inn.
- Haven exists in an unexplored world and all participants will be able to adventure in the mysterious surroundings and map their findings to flesh out the world for others.
- The Battle Standard Pub & Inn is a renowned location for new adventurers to gather. Here you may interact in character with The Battle Standard’s official mascot “Wallace” and NPC versions of the store staff!
- Reserve a time slot with the Dungeon Master and journey out in any direction your party chooses, discovering the world and helping to build an economy of valuable items in the town of Haven.